Nurse Practitioner Job In Florida
Central Florida - Family Medicine-nurse Practitioner For New Or ExperiencedNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A value-based, Internal Medicine practice in Orlando, FL has an opening for a Nurse Practitioner to take over the patient panel of a provider who will be retiring soon. The position is at their Eastern Orlando office. This group has five locations throughout Orlando and is well known for having a positive work environment and low turnover. This is a great opportunity to join a team of seven providers who pride themselves on quality care.??
- See an average of 6-10 patients per day
- The majority of patient interaction includes completing well-checks and preventative care for ages 65 and older
- There will be the occasional sick visit by patients who are part of the patient panel
- Salary will be based on experience with bonus opportunities
- Full benefits package including health, malpractice, vacation, CME, 401K, etc.
- Monday-Friday, Days
- Value-based clinic working with Medical Advantage, Humana, Careplus, and Aetna patients
- Outpatient only
- Looking for an NP who understands Value-Based Medicine and is focused on quality care
- Prefer some experience with geriatric patients or the desire to work with that population
Orlando is in the center of the Sunshine State and offers experiences like nowhere else.?It has been named one of the best American cities to live in giving residents endless options for both indoor and outdoor recreation.?Enjoy living in an area where you have access to beautiful golf courses, world-famous theme parks, and endless fine and casual dining restaurants, all while being just an hour of pristine beaches.?Apply today to find out more!?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.