Orthopedic Total Joint/Reconstructive Surgery Job In Georgia
Augusta, Ga Orthopedic Total Joint Position - Level Ii Trauma CenterNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Southern Georgia hospital & Level II Trauma Center is looking to add an Orthopedic Total Joint surgeon to their facility.
- Practice call is rotated, and ER call coverage is combined with another orthopedic group?
- Strong support system?
- Leading compensation based on MGMA Guidelines
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program?that includes PTO, CME allowance?& Occurrence-based malpractice?
About the Hospital
- Full-service, 354-bed acute care hospital that provides personalized care and is committed to the care and improvement of human life.?
- Certified by The Joint Commission for knee and hip replacements
- Home to the only inpatient rehab facility accredited by The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities in the Central Savannah River Area (CSRA).
- Recognized as one of America?s 50 Best in Surgical Care in 2022, along with numerous other Healthgrades excellence awards
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Orthopedic Surgery?
- Has a Georgia state medical license or the ability to get a Georgia state license prior to starting.?
About Augusta, Georgia
Augusta, Georgia is centrally located in the state and is known worldwide as the home of the Master&'s Golf Tournament. Whether you enjoy visiting museums, boating on the Savannah River, golfing, shopping, or dining at one of Augusta&'s award-winning restaurants, you are sure to find it here. If you&'re looking for a vacation or short getaway, Augusta is within three hours of picturesque beaches and mountains around the Southeast.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.