General/Adult Psychiatry Job In New York, New York
Psychiatrists Earn Over $400k In Finger Lakes Of Upstate NyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical Recruiting assists a large multi-specialty group in the Twin Tiers of southern New York to recruit a full-time BC/BE Psychiatrist.
- Practice a mix of outpatient, inpatient, and ED consults
- Teach medical students and work closely with on-site psychiatry residents
- Supported by experienced Nurses and Social Workers in the 25-bed, NYS OMH-certified Behavioral Sciences Unit
Compensation and Benefits
- 2-year salary guarantee range of $400,000 - $450,000 (depending on experience)
- Offering an employment bonus, residency stipend for early commitment, and relocation
- Benefits may include loan repayment, vacation, CME, occurrence-based malpractice insurance, health/vision/dental insurance, 401(k) and/or 403(b) retirement plans, possible H1B visa support, and more.
Twin Tiers of Southern New York
The Southern Finger Lakes and Pennsylvania Grand Canyon area, known locally as the Twin Tiers, offer a truly exceptional lifestyle. Nestled in low rolling hills carved by prehistoric glaciers, the Twin Tiers covers 9,000 square miles of lakes, hills, villages, and vineyards, including over 650 miles of lakefront property. Midway between New York City and Niagara Falls, the Twin Tiers is known for picturesque lakes, lush forests, scenic bluffs, and valleys dotted with wineries, orchards, dairy farms, resorts, and country inns. Our local communities are rich in history and offer abundant, varied, and competitively priced housing in and around the cities and suburbs of Elmira and Corning. The low crime rate, low traffic volumes, short commuting distances, and easygoing, rural character enable a comfortable lifestyle that urban areas can?t match. The Twin Tiers boasts many educational opportunities for families. Choose from public, private, faith-based, and Montessori schools in Schuyler, Chemung, Steuben, Tompkins, and Tioga Counties in New York and Bradford and Tioga Counties in nearby Pennsylvania. An array of arts and music, athletics, and other educational programs are available through local learning and community organizations.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.