OB Hospitalist Job In North Carolina
Ob Hospitalist:s - Enjoy 21 Days Off Per Month In North CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical is seeking OB/GYN physicians for an OB Hospitalist team! Hospital medicine offers gratifying work improving patient safety and access to care, along with various career paths and roles that fit your life.
- 21 days for the family. 21 days for friends. 21 days for YOU!
- Work seven 24-hour shifts per month
- Handle Ob emergencies/ Deliver babies
- Collaborate with local physicians
- Provide leadership on L&D and Perform surgeries/ Surgical assists
- Offering a suite of benefits to help you achieve financial and professional goals throughout your career
- Excellent comp plan includes base hourly rate with bonus plan
- Medical, Dental, Life, Vision and Rx, STD, LTD +401k retirement savings, legal services plan, and professional development stipend
- Medical Malpractice Insurance with paid tail
- Guaranteed shifts scheduled 90 days in advance with no on-call duty or office management
Despite being a smaller and quieter town, Boone is a hip and happening place, with various activities and places to be no matter your age. One of the first places people visit is the Horton Hotel Rooftop Lounge, where you can enjoy your day taking in 360-degree views of the Appalachian State University, Howard?s Knob, and downtown Boone.?Howard?s Knob offers an elevation of 4,420 feet, giving you unparalleled views of Boone and everything in it. Located less than a mile from downtown Boone, this park features many lookout points, and tons of outdoor adventure including hiking, biking, walking, and general exploration.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.