Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Job In South Carolina
Inpatient Physiatry Florence, Sc - Leadership Opportunity AvailableNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
We are looking for a full time PM&R Inpatient Physician interested in building a practice and growing with the community. The town has the best of all worlds; beautiful sunshine, historical charm, affordable real estate and beautiful parks and lakes nearby. This opportunity has a great financial package available including generous income guarantee and full relocation.
About the Opportunity
- High Income potential
- See 15-20 patients immediately
- Generous Income Guarantee
- Relocation allowance
- Shared call 1:4
- Leadership opportunity available
- IM/Hospitalists available for consultation and management of complex patients
- MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Patient-centered commitment to excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Hospital-based physiatry experience preferred
WHERE YOU WILL PRACTICE ? Florence, South Carolina
With a revitalized downtown, Florence is a center of activity for visitors in the Pee Dee region. On any given day, visitors to Florence might experience a symphony performance, a play, a rock concert, an art show, an outdoor market, a historical re-enactment and so much more. Opportunities for enjoying Florence's rich natural resources comes in all forms including golf courses and tennis courts, hiking, camping, fishing, boating, and more!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.