Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Job In Texas
Physiatry Medical Director In Dallas MetroNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
We are looking for a full-time PM&R Medical Director leader interested in building a practice and growing with the Prosper community. If working in a rewarding environment with a supportive culture inside a new state-of-the-art rehabilitation hospital speaks to you, then contact us now for more details regarding this exciting new location in Texas.
- The Medical Director oversees the programmatic quality and integrity of the hospital?s rehabilitation services. He/she plays a pivotal role in optimizing the overall clinical care of the hospital while also providing clinical care to patients.
- Partner with the CEO to advance the hospital?s position as the inpatient rehabilitation hospital of choice in the location service area. Enhance hospital patient satisfaction rankings to exceed the Encompass Health average and achieve a consistent top 10 clinical ranking.
- Establish strong relationships with other specialists in the market area to make them aware of the benefits and the criteria for inpatient rehabilitation. Since a patient?s opportunity for inpatient rehabilitation is dependent upon referrals from other specialists and acute care providers, the Medical Director?s role in educating other clinicians and developing confidence in the hospital?s services is critical to the hospital?s success and patient access to appropriate services.
- Develop a known and visible presence within the hospital with a reputation for being accessible and approachable among the staff, patients, and families. Medical Director will be generously compensated for administrative services
- PM&R Physician will establish a private practice to include a caseload of medically complex inpatient rehabilitation patients and an outpatient rehabilitation practice if he or she chooses.?The Physiatrist will set up a relationship with an independent billing company and retain 100% of his/her own billing and collections.?
- MD or DO with a state medical license or willingness to obtain a state license?
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation?
- Acute Inpatient rehabilitation hospital experience required
- Patient-centered commitment to excellence?
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills?
WHERE YOU WILL PRACTICE - PROSPER, TX
With no state tax, and a wealth of history, culture, and entertainment, you surely won?t find anything less than a great time. Prosper is a popular area just north of Dallas. Enjoy all the advantages of the DFW area with less traffic!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.