OB/GYN Job In Orlando, Florida
Pediatric Adolescent Gynecologist Needed in Orlando Florida!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kimberly Salvail: Sign in to view
The Orlando Health Medical Group invites you to explore a Pediatric-Adolescent Gynecologist opportunity with a thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system. We are looking for full-time, Pediatric-Adolescent Gynecology specialist for the Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies and Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children.
The Division of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology is well established within the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology with a robust and growing clinical practice, providing gynecologic care for young women birth to age 21 across the region. With continued program expansion and increasing volume we are seeking a qualified and enthusiastic Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology specialist to join our faculty.
Applicants should be board certified or board eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology and possess excellent clinical, surgical, interpersonal and teaching skills. Candidates who have completed a formal fellowship in Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology are preferred. The applicant should be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Florida. This position offers a unique opportunity to be a part of a collaborative, caring, and rapidly growing PAG practice. Highlights of this position include:
- One of the largest hospitalist groups in the State of Florida.
- Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment.
· Teaching duties as faculty member for the Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital OBGYN residency program, Arnold Palmer Pediatric residency program and medical students from outside colleges.
· Team based care focused on families with multidisciplinary collaboration
· Opportunities in research and quality improvement initiatives
- Excellent compensation package, opportunity to make more based-on quality performance.
- Benefits package includes health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation, and retirement savings options.
- Generous sign-on bonus!
- No state income tax!
- Greater Orlando offers direct access to Florida’s world-famous theme parks and attractions.
- Our lifestyle options have something for everyone, from the downtown districts for those enjoying a trendy urban flair, to family-oriented communities with top rated public and private schools.
- We have ample outdoor activities including large public parks for your kids and pets, hiking and biking trails, abundant lake access for kayaking, fishing and paddleboarding, with Florida’s beautiful beaches only an hour away.
Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies is dedicated exclusively to the unique healthcare needs of women and babies in a caring, family-centered environment. An extraordinary Orlando Health facility, we are home to leading physicians, surgeons and specialists, as well as one of the nation’s largest and most successful neonatal intensive care units. Our physicians provide specialized care that covers all facets of women's health, from comprehensive gynecological services and minimally invasive surgeries to obstetrics and high-risk pregnancies and births.
Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies is the largest facility dedicated to children and women in the United States. We have many strengths that make us a leader in women's healthcare. Among them:
- Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital has one of the most experienced labor and delivery units in the nation, delivering 12,000-15,000 babies every year.
- Our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is the fourth largest in the United States.
- We are a Regional Perinatal Intensive Care Hospital for the State of Florida, whereby high-risk obstetrical patients and their infants are referred to our specialists.
- Through every stage of life, from the childbearing years and beyond, our services focus on the individual healthcare needs of women and babies in a warm and caring, family-centered environment.
Arnold Palmer Hospital is a tertiary-care free-standing 156 bed children’s hospital in the heart of Orlando, FL that serves as a referral center for the communities of Central Florida. It features a full complement of pediatric and surgical specialists, US News ranking in 5 specialties, and Central Florida’s only Pediatric Level 1 Trauma Center.
When a family chooses to receive care at Arnold Palmer Hospital, they have access to an award-winning children’s medical center with more than 20 pediatric specialties. In addition, they have the advantage of The Bert Martin’s Champions for Children Emergency Department and Trauma Center, which is the area’s only Level One ED and Trauma Center.
The Orlando Health Medical Group supports the Orlando Health Hospital System, a not-for-profit healthcare organization and community-based network of physician practices, hospitals and outpatient care centers throughout Central Florida. The system includes an extensive network of physicians representing more than 100 specialties and primary care; 10 wholly-owned hospitals; 4,200 physicians, multiple skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers; and multiple outpatient care centers offering urgent care, same-day surgery, and laboratory, imaging and rehabilitation services.
The Orlando Health Medical Group physicians play a key role in delivering a complete continuum of care for nearly 3 million Central Florida residents. At Orlando Health, we value collaboration and shared purpose, providing our physicians and team members with the resources to develop successful careers. We offer generous opportunities as we work together to provide extraordinary care to our community.
Our award-winning system includes the following hospitals:
- Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Bayfront Health St. Petersburg
- Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital
- Orlando Health – Health Central Hospital
- Orlando Health Horizon West Hospital
- Orlando Health South Lake Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Health St. Cloud Hospital
- Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
- Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies
Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
Providing comprehensive medical, surgical and emergency care to the children, teenagers and young adults of Central Florida for more than 30 years, Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children is a nationally recognized and trusted name in children’s healthcare. Located on the downtown Orlando campus, the 156-bed hospital’s expert and compassionate team of caregivers provides award-winning care in more than 30 pediatric specialties in an environment built just for kids and delivered by a comprehensive staff that includes pediatric subspecialty physicians and a nursing team that is “Magnet” recognized for excellence in patient care.
Specialty areas include heart care, cancer and blood disorders, neuroscience, orthopedics, endocrinology and diabetes, nephrology, digestive health and nutrition. Its numerous centers include subspecialty clinics and programs that focus on specific diseases and disorders affecting children, including a Level 4 Epilepsy Center, the highest rating by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers. As part of the Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center Level One Trauma Center, the Bert Martin’s Champions for Children Emergency Department and Trauma Center is the first and only facility in Central Florida to provide the highest level of emergency trauma care exclusively to children.
The hospital’s numerous quality and safety recognitions most recently include:
- Fortune/IBM Watson Health 100 Top Hospitals® list, 2021
- Best Children’s Hospital – U.S. News & World Report, 2022-2023
- High-performing in five areas: Pediatric Diabetes & Endocrinology, Neonatology, Pediatric Orthopedics, Pediatric Neurology & Neurosurgery, Pediatric Urology
- Tied for the #1 spot in Florida and #8 in the southeast region
- Top Children’s Hospital – The Leapfrog Group, 2022
- Magnet Recognized – American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Verified Children’s Surgery Center – American College of Surgeons
- The Committee on Trauma, Verified Trauma Center – American College of Surgeons
- Echocardiography accreditation – Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC)