Pharmacist Job In Houston, Texas
Pediatric Cardiology Clinical Pharmacist Specialist needed in Houston Area CPH# JOB-2829684Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
All interested applicants must have, at minimum, their PharmD and hold either related PGY2 Pharmacist training from an ASHP accredited program or have completed a related Fellowship. Must also have experience with pediatric heart transplant patients as a pharmacist. TX licensure is required in order to start but will consider non-TX licensed applicants so long as you're willing to obtain.
Come live and work in a city you will love, Houston, TX, known for attractions that include a world-famous historic park, professional sports, and the largest rodeo in the country. You will enjoy restaurants of every cuisine and incomparable shopping venues. Full benefits will be included along with pay up to the $150K mark. Plus, TX has no state income tax.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent Pharmacy jobs around the US, please contact Steve Helm at Steve.Helm@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2603.
***Please reference JOB-2829684***
- Must have either PGY2 training or completed a Fellowship
- Must have relevant Pediatric Heart Transplant/Cardiac Surgery Pharmacist experience
- Competitive Compensation paying up to $150K depending on experience
- Full Benefits at Top-Tier Health System
- Attractive Houston Area location
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.