OB/GYN Job In Montana
Ob/gyn - Live And Work In Beautiful Northern Montana - Signing-bonusNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Northern Montana Hospital is recruiting another OB/GYN physician to join their Women's Health team of dedicated, caring staff.
- Offering Loan Repayment, Signing Bonus, and Relocation Allowance
- Employed opportunity with an office located on the hospital campus
- 350 deliveries annually with a light call schedule of 1:5?
- This is a salaried position based on the MGMA standards?
- Comprehensive benefits include CME funds, medical malpractice plus tail coverage, health/vision/dental insurance, relocation, license/DEA Reimbursement
- J1, and H1B, MD, or DO?applicants are welcome to apply
- Not-for-profit, community hospital, and acute care facility?
Havre, Montana?is located 90 minutes from Great Falls, MT, and approximately 45 miles south of the Canadian border, in the center of Montana?s ?Hi-line?. This area of mountains and plains offers a year-round retreat for nature lovers, recreation enthusiasts, and history buffs. Besides recreation, Havre is also rich in cultural attractions ranging from concerts, live theater, museums, shops, galleries, numerous sporting activities, outstanding schools, 4-year University College, and much more!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.