Physician Assistant Job In California
Family Medicine Physician Assistant - Coastal Northern California - $200k SalaryNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Join a rural health clinic in beautiful, coastal northern California. The clinic is located just minutes from the Oregon border.
- Work directly with 1 primary care physician and 1 advanced practice provider.
- Opportunity to work 3-12 hour shifts if so desired.
- The client expects the candidate to work up to seeing 24 patients per day.
- See patients of all ages. See under-served patient population.
- The group is willing to bring on new graduates!!
- $164K salary for new graduates and candidates with less than 2 years of primary care experience.
- $200K salary with comprehensive benefits including family health insurance, malpractice, vacation/CME, retirement plan, etc.
- $25K Bonus
- Make an additional $50/hour when the patient seen average exceeds 2 patients per hour.
A beautiful, coastal, rural community with a local population of 7K. Take advantage of nearby Jedediah Smith Redwood State Park or fish, surf, or sail in Crescent City Harbor. Great location just 20 miles south of the Oregon state line.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.