Psychologist Job In Polkton, North Carolina
Psychologist #BD-50-106Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Megel Troupe: Sign in to view
Adelphi is seeking a psychologist to provide services at a correctional facility in North Carolina. The psychologists will provide psychological, diagnostic, and intervention services to offenders in the facility.
• Ref #:BD-50-106
• Profession: Allied Health
• Specialty: Psychologist
• Location: Polkton, NC
• Service Setting: Outpatient
• Facility Type: Correctional
• Job Type: Contract
• Start Date: ASAP
• Contract Length: Ongoing
• Shift Schedule: Mon-Fri 8 am-5 pm
• NC license
• BLS certification
• ACLS certification
• Master's degree in psychology, with an emphasis on clinical psychology.
• Perform comprehensive psychological evaluations on offenders in the facility.
• Perform evaluations for intelligence and learning, behavioral, and personality disorders.
• Provide behavioral training services to offenders.
• Conduct individual and group counseling sessions.
• Provide consultations to staff within the facility and outside treatment agencies.
• Provide interpretations using psychological assessment instruments.
• Accept obligations of scheduled assignments and perform all other duties as requested by the facility.
Adelphi Medical Staffing places physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners for healthcare employers nationwide. We place both full-time and locum tenets opportunities.
Behind every placement is a staff member dedicated to getting it right. Our team of recruiters, consultants and support staff ensures that every provider and client receives excellent customer service. Connecting with each provider’s unique story so that they can find the right job for their lifestyle separates us from other staffing firms.
Learn more at AdelphiMedicalStaffing.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.