Physician Assistant Job In Pocatello, Idaho
Neurosurgery ACNP/PA Opening | Southeastern Idaho | Outdoor Lover's DreamNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Linda Montano: Sign in to view
Find adventure in the great outdoors of Idaho!
Portneuf Medical Group is seeking an Advanced Practice Provider to join our Neurosurgery Team. The ideal candidate is passionate about caring for patients and enjoys being part of a dynamic and growth-oriented organization. This opportunity is perfect for an experienced nurse practitioner or physician assistant with interest in working in surgery and clinic setting. PMG provides services to patients and communities in every corner of southeast Idaho. This is an excellent opportunity for an Advanced Practice Provider who is committed to making a difference in the lives of those around them.
About the Position:
- Assist Neurosurgeons in the operating room and clinic
- Assess, Plan, and Treat patients in coordination with the patient, family, and clinical team.
- Operating Room experience as an ACNP or PA is required
- Hospital Medical Group employed position
- 205 bed hospital, including 20 ICU beds, Level II Trauma Center
- Portneuf Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Mon-Thu 8am-5pm; Fri 8am-12pm
- Daily Patient Average: 14-18 clinic patients, plus OR days
- Excellent work + life balance
- EMR: Epic
The ideal candidate will have a team-oriented, down to earth, flexible, and friendly personality to keep up with this busy practice. Must have excellent organization, follow-up and communication skills for dealing with patients, their families, physicians and other healthcare providers.
- Graduate from an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program
- Licensed in the state of Idaho as a PA or ACNP by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Idaho Board of Pharmacy Controlled Substance licensure by the time of employment
- Current BLS and ACLS
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
About Portneuf Medical Center:
In a joint venture partnership with the Portneuf Health Trust, Ardent operates Portneuf Medical Center located in Pocatello, ID. The mission of Portneuf Medical Center is simple: World-class care, every patient, every time. Serving the healthcare needs of Eastern Idaho since 1907, Portneuf Medical Center strives to deliver a higher level of care and a healthier community as a 205-licensed-bed acute care facility that is home to a Level II Trauma Center and 20-bed ICU.
About Our Community:
This is a unique opportunity to take advantage of the great outdoors in a town often referred to as the "Hidden Jewel of the Northwest" while pursuing your career goals. You can get a glimpse of the hospital and our services on our website www.portneuf.org/joinourteam.
- Home to Idaho State University
- Diversity of choice between public, private and charter school education
- Within 3 hours of Sun Valley, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson Hole, The Grand Tetons, Boise and Salt Lake City, Utah
- Premier fly fishing, skiing, hiking, biking and many outdoor adventures all nearby
Portneuf Health Partners provides exceptional care for our patients and an outstanding work environment for physicians and staff. From nursing to housekeeping and from administration to medical professionals, we value a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are committed to providing every patient with the best possible medical care and treatment.
Portneuf Health Partners, which includes employees in our state-of-the-art medical center, as well as our Partners and affiliated medical professionals, are dedicated, skilled and committed individuals who are devoted to a higher level of patient care. Our values of compassion, dignity, excellence, collaboration, accountability, and education drive our commitment to select and retain the most qualified and caring individuals. If you are committed to making a difference in the lives of those around you and wish to be a part of a dynamic and growth-oriented organization, we hope you will consider a career with us.