Vascular Surgery Job In South Carolina
Vascular Surgery: Established Practice Near South Carolina Beach With Sign-onNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
South Carolina-based health system currently has a team of two physicians and one advanced practice provider. They anticipate adding three more Vascular Surgeons to their team. They are dedicated to improving patient's overall health in their 15-county referral area, serving over 1.5 million patients.
- Employed position
- Level 4 trauma (most minor in the state), with bread & butter call
- 10 ORs, one hybrid room, adding three more ORs
- The call rotates among the group
- 100% vascular surgery position
- Leading edge base salary plus an RVU bonus
- Paid malpractice, CME allowance, sign-on bonus, relocation allowance, plus a comprehensive benefits package and retirement plan.
- Qualifies for PSLF
About the Community
- The town is famed for its annual Loris Bog-Off Festival, which is held in the fall.
- Great small town to live in
- The Main Street "mom and pop" shops are lovely.
- 40 miles from Myrtle Beach
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.