General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Georgia
Albany, Georgia Director To Establish Psychiatry Residency Program - Loan AssistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A large community health center in Albany, GA, is hiring a board-certified Psychiatrist to lead the establishment of a new teaching health center GME program in Southwest Georgia.
- Assist with building the program, developing a training curriculum, recruiting clinical faculty, restructuring clinical workflows to integrate residents, and assisting CHC sites.
- The goal is to create a program that trains psychiatrists in a community-based setting focusing on rural and underserved communities.
- This Level III Patient-Centered Medical Home provides high-quality care to patients of all ages.
Compensation and Benefits
- Offering substantial compensation and a relocation allowance
- Benefits include health insurance, CME allowance, 403b retirement program, FTCA malpractice coverage, 3 weeks paid vacation, Paid Time Off for CME and Sick time, approved site for NHSC scholars and NHSC Loan Repayment Program, qualify for PSLF, and more
Albany, GA -?Southwest Georgia
Albany is a small agricultural/industrial town with a population of just under 70k. It is between Atlanta and Thomasville, about 90 minutes from Columbus, GA. Its small-town charm, southern hospitality, and low cost of living make it a great place to live. The community has numerous museums, galleries, performance venues, and a downtown shopping district with restaurants, movie theaters, and live music clubs. Albany is only 80 miles from Tallahassee and 120 miles from Florida beaches on the Gulf of Mexico.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.