General/Adult Psychiatry Job In New Paltz, New York
Adult Outpatient Psychiatrist Needed in New York CPH# JOB-2873052Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.Contact Nancy Montgomery firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9416.
- Full-time employed position
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Outpatient role
- Flexible schedule offered
- Call is 1 evening per week (phone backup)
- Must be BC within 2 year of completing training
- No non-compete; can have a private practice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.