General/Adult Psychiatry Job In New York, New York
Adult Psychiatrist To Join Large Teaching Hospital In Brooklyn, NyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY, with the recruitment of a full-time BC/BE adult psychiatrist.
- Enjoy an outpatient care setting with an interdisciplinary team of providers
- Provide high-quality care to each patient with 1-hour new patient appointments & 25-30 minute follow-ups
- Maimonides has 36 psych residents; opportunities exist to teach and supervise residents and medical students
- Monday-Friday schedule with option to be remote 1 day per week
- 8-hour workday: 5 hours clinical, 1 hour lunch, 1 hour admin, and 1 hour for research/teaching/special interests
- Fluency in Spanish or Chinese is highly desirable
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Offering a salary of $272,000-$295,000, depending on fellowship and certification(s)
- Complete benefits package includes health insurance, 5 CME days and a $3k allowance, 4 weeks paid vacation, 11 paid holidays, 12 paid sick days, a 403b retirement plan, H1B visa support, and more.
- Opportunities to earn supplemental income from voluntary night or weekend coverage
Living in Brooklyn, New York
Brooklyn is one of New York City's five boroughs and home to more than 2.5 million people. It is known for its amazing neighborhoods, many public parks, and bustling music & art scene. The array of new restaurants, bars, and galleries opening almost weekly takes a lot of work to keep up with in this amazingly diverse borough. Younger generations flock to the area and want to live in sought-after Williamsburg, Greenpoint, and Bushwick. Brooklyn lies on the westernmost point of Long Island, next to Queens, and just across the East River from Manhattan. Outside the city, you can be on the beach within 30 minutes, hiking one of many trails within an hour, or skiing down a mountain slope within 2 hours.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.