Radiology Assistant Job In Hollywood, Florida
Radiologist Assistant- Located in South Florida - Highly-Desirable GroupNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Estimated compensation is minimum of $115,000.00/annually, and maximum is $125,000.00/annually.
Registered Radiologist Assistant
Radiology Associates of Hollywood, a well-established, 60+ member, sub-specialized practice and proud member of Envision Physician Services, has an outstanding opportunity in South Florida for a Certified Registered Radiologist Assistant. Join an outstanding team and help develop this new role in our practice. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits, long-term job security and provider satisfaction.
For nearly seven decades, our group has exclusively serviced the Radiology needs of the Memorial Healthcare System. Our practice performs nearly 1 million annual reads at this 6-hospital system, which includes a level 1 trauma center as well as the prestigious Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital.
Position Profile (all under physician supervision and subject to facility credentialing approval):
- Perform all fluoroscopic examinations
- Perform minor procedures such as paracentesis, thoracentesis, thyroid fine needle aspiration, arthrography, CT and US-guided biopsies, etc.
- Perform pre- and post-procedural follow-up patient evaluation, draft notes in the medical record
- Draft patient admission and/or discharge summary
- Call results of imaging examinations, if needed
- Collaborate in committee to optimize imaging protocol design
- Perform 2D and 3D image data set reconstruction, as required
- Administer contrast agents and radiopharmaceuticals as prescribed by the radiologist
- Administer general medications as prescribed by the radiologist in conformance with organizational policy
- Evaluate images for completeness and diagnostic quality, and recommend additional images as required
- Care of the patient prior to, during and following radiological procedures, wound management, diet intervention, insertion and removal of vascular catheters, management of drainage tubes
- Weekend coverage responsibilities
- Competitive Compensation (salary range varies with prior experience)
- Flexible vacation/PTO/Parental leave
- Malpractice and tail coverage provided
- Full health benefits, CME stipend, and 401k for full-time employees – from day one
Envision Physician Services is America’s leading national medical group, providing anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 1,800 clinical departments in 45 states and D.C.. As a part of Envision Healthcare, we lead the delivery of care and treat more than 35 million patients every year.
We are focused on what matters most—our patients. By protecting and empowering our team of more than 25,000 clinicians through wellness resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research, leadership opportunities and more, we deliver the best care to patients when and where they need us most.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career in medicine — wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your journey.