Hematology Oncology Job In Bakersfield, California
Lucrative Oncology Opportunity North of Los Angeles, California CPH# JOB-2893531Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Your specialty-specific CompHealth rep places your best interests at the heart of everything they do and pays careful attention to the things that matter to you, from the big, hard-to-solve problems to the tiniest details.Contact Kendal Ohl email@example.com (954) 837-2699.
- Competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Option for a 4-day work week
- 2-hour drive to Los Angeles
- Mostly outpatient position
- Light call volume
- Opportunity for growth and leadership
- Family-friendly community near the coast
- Good work/life balance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.