Nurse Practitioner Job In California
Family Nurse Practitioner Position W/fqhc In Northern California - $50,000 BonusNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A community health center (FQHC) in Northeastern California near Lake Almanor has an opening for a Family Nurse Practitioner to join their team.??
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday, with options to work 4 10-hour shifts or 5 8-hour shifts.
- Urgent Care is open on Saturdays, and providers are asked to work a Saturday every 6 weeks or so
- The average number of patients is 13-16 on an 8-hour shift and 20 on a 10-hour shift.
- The Nurse Practitioner will establish a panel of services, including patient care within assigned clinics.
Compensation and benefits
- Annual Salary $120,000-$140,000
- Sign-on/retention bonus available up to $50,000 paid out over 5 years
- $5,000 relocation
- Student loan repayment options
- The group pays 100% of employee health benefits
- CME allowance
- Experience is preferred, but we will accept newly graduated nurse practitioners.
About the Clinic
A volunteer Board of Directors governs this Federally Qualified Community Health Center, which comprises people in the community. It is the largest outpatient care provider in Lassen County and serves Lassen, Plumas, and Modoc County residents. It has been an important part of the area's healthcare system for over 40 years!
This charming city offers a suburban feel with a family-friendly atmosphere and is just 30 miles from Lake Almanor.?Lake Almanor is one of the Golden State's best-kept secrets, with 52 miles of coastline.?The large man-made lake has something for everyone, including family-friendly activities and picture-perfect mountain vistas from practically every vantage point.?
Residents who want to enjoy the city for the day can quickly drive to Reno, Nevada, just 85 miles north, or drive 100 miles to the west and visit Red Bluff and Redding, CA.?Another perk of this location is the lower cost of living and various recreational opportunities.?Options are endless and include car shows, rodeo, livestock auctions, local symphony society performances, golfing, boating and fishing at 3 different lakes, hunting, skiing at the local ski resort, and so much more!?Apply today to find out more!?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.