Nurse Practitioner Job In Kentucky
Nocturnist Nurse Practitioner Position 30 Miles South Of Louisville, KentuckyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A nationally recognized hospital located 30 miles south of Louisville, Kentucky, has an opening for a Nocturnist Nurse Practitioner. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner to join a group with a strong practice culture, efficient processes, innovation, and much more!
- Generous salary based on experience and full benefits package
- Join an established team of 4 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- Hospitalists attend codes on their own patients
- 7 on/7 off schedule, 7 pm-7 am
- No call environment
- Some procedures required
- Open ICU
- Perform evaluation and management services to patients requiring hospitalist services, develop treatment plans, complete admissions from ED, etc.
- 52-bed hospital opened in 2005
- All private rooms for a healing environment
- Nationally recognized for its award-winning orthopedic care, surgical care, and inpatient satisfaction
- 1+ Years of experience as a Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner
Location and Lifestyle:
This city is a haven for the historian and traveler. It is located just 30 miles south of Louisville, Kentucky, and is a friendly community with a population of just over 14,000. It has been listed in the Top 100 Most Beautiful Small Towns in America by Rand McNally and USA Today. For more information, apply today!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.