OB/GYN Job In New Hampshire
Obgyn Physician Opening In New Hampshire - Robust Retirement PackageNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A hospital in central New Hampshire is adding an OBGYN physician. The staff includes 2 OBGYN Physicians, a Family Practice Physician who does Obstetrics, and a Physician Assistant.
- 25-bed acute care hospital with 4-bed ICU
- Average of 200 annual deliveries
- 4 days office/surgery with 1 admin day (if needed); prorated call schedule
- High salary with potential for incentives for productivity, patient experience, and quality plus full benefits package, including a robust retirement package
- Located in central New Hampshire in the White Mountains Region
- 60 miles from Manchester Regional Airport and 2 hours from Boston
- A small community of 7000 people with a unique role as the economic, medical, commercial, and cultural center?for the local labor market
- Local attractions include hiking, skiing, lakes, a performance center, and museum.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.