Pathology Job In Massachusetts
Experienced Ap/cp Pathologists W/subspecialties For Seaside North Of Boston, MaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Searching for a senior-level AP/CP board-certified pathologist to work for a community hospital north of Boston. Associated with a larger academic team of colleagues for support.?
About the Job:?
- Join a team of 3 pathologists
- Sign out of general surgical biopsies and resections
- Participate in the frozen section, cytology, and on-call services
- Oversight of general clinical pathology needs
- Ability to collaborate with 18 pathologist colleagues
- 17,400 surgical and non-gynecologic cytology specimens per year
- On-site services include clinical chemistry, hematology coagulation, and transfusion medicine.
About the Benefits:?
- Salary in line with MGMA standards
- Robust benefits package
- Malpractice insurance
- Generous PTO
- Retirement plans
Who We Are Seeking:?
- MD or DO
- MA licensed or eligible to obtain one
- Experienced candidates with great communication skills
Fellowship training and experience in a subspecialty in the following:?
- Liver pathology
- Breast pathology
- Gynecologic pathology?
The desire to work collaboratively with pathology staff and clinical colleagues is required.
About the Location:
This coastal community has a lot to offer, including a college and a vibrant downtown filled with coffee shops, bakeries, restaurants, and more.?Located 26 miles north of Boston. The train line comes from Boston's South Station.?
For more details, contact:
Job ID#: RB-2311-97348
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.