Physician Assistant Job In Michigan
Day Hospitalist Physician Assistant-michigan's Western Upper PeninsulaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
An award-winning medical center in Michigan's western Upper Peninsula and Northern Wisconsin has an opening for a Hospitalist Physician Assistant to join their team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Hospitalist Physician Assistant to join a group with a strong practice culture, efficient processes, innovation, and much more!
- Generous salary based on experience and full benefits package
- Join an established team of 5 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners
- Hospitalist team is responsible for codes
- Flexible scheduling-No nights; Our own telemedicine team covers the hospitalist inpatients during the night
- No call environment
- Procedure experience not required
- Open ICU
- Perform evaluation and management services to patients requiring hospitalist services, develop treatment plans, complete admissions from ED, etc.
- 49-bed general medical and surgical hospital
- Over 90 physicians and 850 employees on staff
- Repeat winner of Governor's Award of Excellence. This award recognizes participants for their dedication and success in improving healthcare quality and patient safety in Michigan
- 1+ Years of experience as a Hospitalist Physician Assistant
- NCCPA Certification
Location and Lifestyle:
This town is located in Michigan's scenic Upper Peninsula and is an economic hub. It is centrally located between Marquette, Michigan, and Green Bay, Wisconsin. It offers a wide variety of outdoor recreation in all four seasons, including golfing, hiking, fishing, horseback riding, rafting, skiing, snowmobiling, and more. The area is known for its family-oriented nature, friendly, safe, and low crime rate. For more information, apply today!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.