Physician Assistant Job In Florida
Daytona Beach, Florida Geriatric Physician Assistant Position-outpatient ClinicNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A value-based Internal Medicine practice has an opening for a Physician Assistant to work at their Daytona Beach clinic. This group has seven locations throughout Orange County and Volusia County and is well known for having a positive work environment and low turnover. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of providers who pride themselves on quality care.??
- See an average of 8-12 patients per day.
- Most patient interaction includes completing well-checks and preventative care for 65 and older.
- There will be the occasional sick visit by patients who are part of the patient panel.
- Salary will be based on experience with bonus opportunities
- Full benefits package includes health, malpractice, vacation, CME, 401K, etc.
- Monday-Friday, Days
- Value-based clinic working with Medical Advantage, Humana, Careplus, and Aetna patients
- Outpatient only
- Looking for a Physician Assistant who understands Value-Based Medicine and is focused on quality care
- Prefer some experience with geriatric patients or the desire to work with that population.
- Will consider new graduates
Daytona Beach is known for its warm weather, pristine coastline, and beachfront lifestyle. It is home to the Daytona International Speedway, award-winning restaurants, family-friendly attractions, and endless outdoor recreation activities. The cost of living in Daytona Beach is 3% lower than the national average and 4% lower than the state average. The weather in Daytona Beach is warm and sunny, and offers 230 sunny days per year. Apply today to find out more!?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.