Physician Assistant Job In Michigan
Hospitalist Physician Assistant For Day Position In Southwest MichiganNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
A physician-founded and led medical group has an opening for an experienced hospitalist Physician Assistant to join their team in Southwest Michigan. This long-standing healthcare group has a strong practice culture, efficient processes, and innovation and has been named among Becker's 150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Day shift, solo position
- No code requirement
- Closed ICU; No procedures required
- Generous salary based on experience and full benefits package
- No call environment
- Perform evaluation and management services to patients requiring hospitalist services, develop treatment plans, complete admissions from ED, etc.
- 25-bed, non-profit, critical-access hospital
- The hospital serves two counties in Southwest Michigan with primary care, secondary services, and tertiary care in cardiovascular, orthopedic, pulmonary, and diagnostic services.
- 1+ Years of experience as a Hospitalist Physician Assistant
- NCCPA Certified
Location and Lifestyle:
This town's location in Southwest Michigan gives residents access to stunning natural landscapes. It is surrounded by rolling farmlands, orchards, and nearby lakes. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy endless options with fishing, boating, canoeing, and water skiing activities nearby. Enjoy a small town's peaceful setting while just a quick drive from Kalamazoo, St. Joseph, and South Bend, Indiana. For more information, apply today!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.