Breast Surgery Job In Indiana
Breast Surgery: New Health Cancer Center - 1 Hour From Indianapolis, InNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Qualified Board Eligible/Board Certified Breast Surgeon to join the team and meet the growing service demand. Fellowship training or appropriate clinical experience in breast surgery is desired. The surgeon will lead a comprehensive healthcare team in ambulatory and surgical settings. Opportunity also includes direction for multidisciplinary aspects of the breast cancer program with the goal of accreditation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC).
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- The opportunity will be based in their new cancer center, which is slated to open in 2024.
- The Cancer Center will include comprehensive breast diagnostic services, state-of-the-art radiation therapy technology, medical oncology and infusion services, and additional supportive services for cancer patients.
- Typical Schedule:?3 days/week in Clinic and 2 days/week in Surgery
- Excellent support staff includes the Advanced Practice Provider, Nurse Navigator, Clinic RN, and office personnel.
- Call expectation: Take your own call except when out of the office; call is light with few emergencies and covered by the line nurse triage program.
- Strong referral base from over 50+ primary care providers in the area
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full- and part-time opportunities
- Our leading compensation package includes an income guarantee, bonus incentives, and a full benefits package featuring health, life, dental, vision, and legal insurance.
- Generous recruitment bonus program, including relocation allowance, commencement, and retention packages.
- Paid malpractice.
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
WHERE WE LIVE:
- It is a multi-faceted town with a vibrant college scene, a beautiful natural landscape, and a lively urban center.
- Across the Wabash River in West Lafayette, Purdue University draws a diverse young student population to the city.
- 1 hour from Indianapolis
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.