Urology Job In Arizona
Urology Position In Phoenix Offering 401k W/ 6% Match & Work-life BalanceNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Paul Smallwood: Sign in to view
Enterprise Medical is recruiting a Board Certified/Eligible Urologist for a nonprofit integrated medical group in Phoenix, Arizona, consisting of over 400 credentialed providers across all major?medical and surgical specialties and subspecialties.
- Preference is given to fellowship-trained with solid experience in robotic-assisted surgery
- Develop and grow their robotics program for urology patients
- Hold faculty appointments and participate in inter-professional teaching
- Have the opportunity to participate in collaborative research activities
- State-of-the-art equipment, including endoscopic equipment, urodynamic lab, and da Vinci surgical robotic system.
- Traditional inpatient/outpatient position
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- Offering a solid salary offering a work-life balance with a patient focus
- Generous paid time off includes 4 weeks PTO, 10 paid holidays in addition to 1 week CME
- 401k plan with up to 6 percent employer match
- Malpractice and tail coverage
What?s it like to live in Phoenix, AZ?
Nicknamed the "Valley of the Sun," the Greater Phoenix area sees more sunshine than nearly any other metro area.?That in and of itself can be enough to entice people to lay down roots here. Arizona's capital also features a desirable combination of a thriving job market, a relatively low cost of living, and plenty of ways to enjoy the nice weather. Just 30 minutes from downtown Phoenix, take your boat to Lake Pleasant Regional Park or Canyon Lake or go tubing down the Salt River. If snow is your thing, enjoy snowboarding or skiing at 3 locations a few hours away.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.