General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Los Angeles, California
Psychiatrist Wanted in California; Telehealth Opportunity CPH# JOB-2894504Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
CompHealth has relationships with hospitals across the country and often know about jobs before they're advertised.Contact Kara Haas firstname.lastname@example.org 203-663-9367.
- Full-time/part-time telehealth opportunity; evening schedule from Monday through Friday
- Working with a full support staff
- Spanish speaking is a huge plus
- Will look at fellows and residents
- Prefer someone with IP experience
- Hospital experience within the last 2 years is required
- Must have a California medical license
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.