Interventional Cardiology Job In Erie, Pennsylvania
Permanent Interventional Cardiologist With Structural Procedures Needed in Central Pennsylvania CPH# JOB-2894383Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Work in a busy, high-volume cardiology department known for its collaborative and supportive team environment. Engage in a multidisciplinary approach, collaborating closely with interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and cardiac surgery specialists. Provide top-notch cardiovascular care while enjoying the benefits of a family-friendly community.Receive a competitive base salary with additional production and bonuses. You will also receive comprehensive medical benefits and a generous five weeks of paid time off (PTO).
CompHealth has relationships with hospitals across the country and often know about jobs before they're advertised.If you are ready to seize this wonderful opportunity, please contact Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com. Be sure to refer to job 2894383 in your communication.
- Structural procedures include cardiac cath, complex PCI, TAVR, and PFO closures
- Technologies include EMR advanced imaging/hybrid labs, LV/RV support devices, and ECMO
- Advanced imaging skills are preferred (but not required)
- 4 dedicated cath labs
- Cardiology call is shared with 11 physicians; STEMI call shared with 6 interventionalists
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience/training; 2-year senior status track
- Medical and life insurance benefits package, 25 days of PTO, and occurrence malpractice insurance
- Lake Erie has easy access to skiing, boating, and all the conveniences of a small city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.