Emergency Medicine Job In Tucson, Arizona
Emergency Medicine - EM PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now
Envision Physician Services is seeking BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physicians and Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at Tucson Medical Center in Tucson, AZ.
Tucson Medical Center is a 615-bed non-profit facility and the #1 healthcare provider in Southern Arizona. The hospital has been awarded as a Certified Primary Stroke Center, Accredited Chest Pain Center & earned a Gold Plus Achievement Award for Stroke programs. With over 600 physicians from 60 different specialties, its major services include women’s services, maternity, cardiac, orthopedic, neuroscience, imaging, and senior care.
- 40 treatment rooms including 10 critical care rooms
- 90,000 Annual Patient Volume
- Pediatric ED with 15 beds open 24/7
- Fast track staffed with both physicians and MLPs
- 104 hours of physician coverage + 40 hours of MLP coverage
- Physician Criteria – BC/BE EM; BC/BE
- Peds with ED experienceMLPs – minimum 2 years ED experience
- Competitive hourly rate
- Employee status
- Full benefits, including 401K and elective deferral
- Paid “A” Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 900 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.