Emergency Medicine Job In Providence, Rhode Island
Rare Emergency Medicine System Chair Opening - Providence, RINext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call James Davis: Sign in to view
System Chair overseeing 2 Hospitals & Outpatient Clinic
|Location:||Our Lady of Fatima Hospital|
Seeking System Chair overseeing 2 hospitals and an Outpatient Clinic
We are seeking candidates who are BC/BE in Emergency Medicine
Our Lady of Fatima Hospital Site Information:
Roger Williams Medical Center Site Information:
As a physician with EMA, you will receive:
If you are interested in working with a group of career Emergency Medicine physicians that is nationally recognized for clinical excellence in Emergency Medicine, please apply immediately in confidence.
Recruiter: Jim Davis
Direct Line: 973-251-1077
- Rhode Island is ranked as one of the Top 10 Greenest States by Forbes
- Located in Providence, named the nation's "Best Small city" by Architectural Digest Magazine
- Providence combines the friendliness of small town with the cultural and sophistication of a big city
- Top-notch restaurants, named a "Top Dining City" by Travel and Leisure Magazine
- Revitalized downtown with Waterplace Park, ice skating rink and waterfall exhibitions
- Creative community-Providence Athenaeum, Brown University, Providence College, R.I. School of Design and Johnson and Wales University
- Cultural attractions include repertory company, state philharmonic, varied architecture, art museum, performing arts center, historical sites
- 45 minutes to Newport, coastal regions with beautiful beaches and parks
- One hour to Boston, 3 hours to NYC, 1 hour to Connecticut
- Easy driving distance to some of the best skiing in the Northeast
- Area includes diverse neighborhoods, outstanding hotels, riverfront, shopping, renowned restaurants
- Attractions include parks, harbor tours, watersports (sailing, power boating, fishing, sea kayaking, etc.), farmer's markets and bike paths
Emergency Medical Associates (EMA) is a group of professional physicians supported by exceptional solutions for the measurable success of our hospital partners. The organization is focused on the provision of clinical excellence and nationally recognized emergency medicine services to hospitals and health systems.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J., EMA has been delivering superior emergency medicine and unscheduled care management services to larger volume hospitals since 1977.
Emergency Medical Associates treats more than 1.6 million patients annually while serving more than 30 hospital clients. In fact, we still provide management services to two of our original clients. The company is widely recognized for clinical excellence, as well as the ability to increase patient volume, turn around ED operations, and improve and sustain patient satisfaction.
Several unique features set our team apart within the industry:
- Excellence: We're obsessed with quality and are dedicated to ongoing training and educational support.
- Physician Leaders: We're nationally recognized for creating best practices, supporting academic research, producing publications and lectures, and supporting committee participation.
- Acccess to Data: Our EDIMS patient management system and WEBEMARS™ data warehouse provide robust information for accurate analysis and decision making.
- Client Account Managers: Former ED administrators and nurses support each client with hands-on services to drive clinical, operational and patient satisfaction excellence.