Family Medicine Job In Phoenix, Arizona
FP Opportunity in Phoenix, AZ!Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jeff Toyne: Sign in to view
Join a well established practice with 2 other FPs, 1 NP, 1 PA, and 1 RN in a beautiful office. Although well established, the patient volume continues to grow.
- Office hours: Monday-Thursday 7:00AM-4:00PM, Friday 7:00AM-Noon
- Call schedule: 1 weeknight every other week and 1:8 weekends- part of an 8 physician call group
- Hospital privileges: St. Joe's, Good Samaritan, and Phoenix Baptist- admitting/courtesy privileges only
- No inpatient work required
This is a friendly work environment. The ideal candidate would have experience with preventive care and women's services, and is committed to building long term relationships.
Must be BE/BC. If interested, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Dedicated to meeting the needs of patients in Phoenix and surrounding areas for more than four decades, Phoenix Baptist Hospital is an acute care facility with 221 beds, and is a community teaching hospital focused on specialized services provided by healthcare experts.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke, Gold Plus quality achievement award by American Heart Association and American Stroke Association
- Breast Health Center, featuring state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment options, specially trained staff, community education classes and support groups
- Free pregnancy testing at the Women and Infant Center
- 64-slice CT scan