General Neurology Job In Hilton Head Island, Sc, South Carolina
Neurology in Hilton Head, South CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Christine Dixon: Sign in to view
Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking an Adult Neurologist to join our busy, established 2-Neurologist group in Hilton Head, SC. Position covers two office locations in the Hilton Head and Hardeeville areas, with privileges at both Hilton Head Hospital and Coastal Carolina Hospital. The position offers great income potential and a partnership track. Each physician takes 10 days of ER call coverage per month. Flexible hours contribute to a great work/life balance.
As a General Neurologist, the selected candidate will help provide exemplary care for a wide range of outpatients in Beaufort County, which is one of the fastest growing areas in the country.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Must be BE/BC with an active or processing SC license. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Live where the world vacations! Whether you’re looking for a home in a family friendly neighborhood or easy living in a villa offering concierge services, it is easy to find a place to call home. Hilton Head Island and Bluffton feature 24 gated communities, many boasting water, golf or nature views.
- Miles of breathtaking beaches
- Temperate climate; enjoy outdoor activities year round
- Championship golf courses
- Over 250 fine dining restaurants in the area
- Vibrant arts and cultural community
- Expansive educational opportunities
- 2 airports within the region
Year round community events including:
- Gullah Celebration
- Hilton Head Island Wine & Food Festival
- The Heritage PGA TOUR golf tournament
- Hilton Head Seafood Festival
- BRAVO Arts and Cultural Festival
- Seafood, Jazz & Brew
- Historic Bluffton Arts & Seafood Festival
Hilton Head Hospital is a 93-bed acute care hospital that has been serving the community on beautiful Hilton Head Island since 1975. The facility includes an ICU unit, newborn nursery, 23- bed emergency department, breast care center, advanced cardiac care with open heart surgery, other specialized surgical services and diagnostic imaging including CT and MRI.