Neurosurgery Job In Salem, Virginia
Exciting Opportunity for Spine SurgeonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Park Meadors: Sign in to view
The Ortho/Neuro-Spine Service Line at LewisGale Medical Center in Salem, Virginia is seeking expansion, with the addition of a qualified, collegial Spine Surgeon, to join and further develop an existing Spine Surgery practice.
This busy, blossoming tertiary hospital, operating 506 beds, and serving a population of over 1 million patients per year, offers state of the art technology and equipment, and prides itself on safe, high-quality, patient-centered care, and was recently recognized by The Leapfrog Group as a ‘Top Hospital for Safety Score of “A.”’
Whether this is the first step in your career after completing training, or your next step in an already established career, you will appreciate the ability to work in an employed practice where your colleagues function as a unified team with a common goal to provide outstanding patient care, as well as work in a positive environment, designed to create a wonderful work experience for you in which your practice will thrive.
• Spine Fellowship required
• Training in either Neurosurgery or Orthopaedic Surgery is applicable
• Ability to take Neuro and Ortho Spine Call
• Excited to establish a strong collaboration with colleagues
• Provide high quality, compassionate care to patients
Meeting Your Expectations and Needs:
• Competitive Compensation Package: Base Salary, Sign-On and Relocation Bonuses
• Full Benefit Package: Malpractice Insurance, Paid Vacation, Health and Dental Insurance, 401k Retirement and CME Funds
• Geographically situated among the Blue Ridge Mountains, Roanoke and Salem offer immense opportunities to enjoy outdoor activities, including biking, running, hiking, boating and fishing. Our Physicians enjoy the Blue Ridge Parkway, Appalachian Trail and the close-by Smith Mountain Lake.
• For a mid-size town, Roanoke and Salem surprise with wonderful arts, including Symphony Orchestra, Opera, Ballet, and Theater, as well as cultural diversity that you would find in more urban settings, including festivals, restaurants and local businesses.
• Conveniently visit your family and friends, or take a vacation; Roanoke and Salem offer a couple of major interstate systems, the Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport, or by the newly added Amtrak system.
If it is your mission and commitment to provide care and improve life, by serving with compassion, kindness, loyalty, honesty and integrity, then we want to talk to you.
LewisGale Medical Center is located in Salem, Virginia, a picturesque city nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains. From hiking the Appalachian Trail to enjoying the arts, Salem offers a unique blend of attractions and activities guaranteed to appeal to all ages and interests.
Recently recognized by Bloomberg Business as the "number one community in the country to raise children", Southwest Virginia offers a thriving economy, a growing population base, an abundance of cultural and outdoor activities, proximity to NCAA Division III college sports and a highly rated public school system. From hiking the Appalachian Trail to enjoying the arts, southwest Virginia offers something for all ages and interests!
The LewisGale Regional Health System includes four hospitals, six outpatient centers and two cancer centers-offering IMRT and IG-IMRT. We partner with hundreds of physicians - both independent and employed - who share our common commitment to providing superior, compassionate care and evidence-based medicine. The development of this very successful, regional health care model has led to a continued growth trend in patient volume as well as patient and physician satisfaction. Our network of hospitals consistently ranks among the top in the nation and was recently among only 405 U.S. hospitals (14%) to be named a Top Performer by the Joint Commission based on our evidence-based clinical processes for surgical care, heart attack, heart failure, and pneumonia.