General Orthopedic Surgery Job In Missouri
St. Louis based Health group is seeking an Orthopedic surgeonNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- To join their growing 15 member Orthopedics team which consists of 15 Orthopedic Surgeons and 1 Physiatrist.
- Their Physician Organization has over 300 employed physicians including a large primary care base which results in a strong referral network.
- The ideal candidate will be a BC/BE General Orthopedic Surgeon, fellowship trained in Joint Reconstruction, Trauma, or Hand & Upper Extremity.
- The group is seeking a candidate with excellent clinical skills and experience in the full range of general orthopedic care.
- Weekend call for this position is 1:7
- Competitive 3-year income guarantee plus the ability to earn over the income guarantee based on a generous productivity based compensation plan.
- Comprehensive benefit package including relocation allowance; paid malpractice, retirement programs; health/dental/vision insurance and CME allowance.
- Work out of a 476-bed, full service hospital
- Located in St. Louis, MO
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.