Nurse Practitioner Job In Paramus, New Jersey
Emergency Medicine - Nurse Practitioner/ Physician AssistantNext Steps... Apply Now
Immediate Need Full Time ED Nurse Practitioner for New Bridge Medical Center in Paramus, NJ!
Nurse Practitioner Requirements:
- 14,000 Annual ED volume
- Emergency Room experience a must
- ACLS, PALS certifications
- New Jersey medical license and DEA
- Competitive hourly rates
- Full time, Part time and PRN shifts available
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401 K benefits for FT providers
- Employee status
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage
Please contact Anthony Martinez, Regional Manager at Anthony.Martinez@emcare.com or 850-437-7716 for more information!
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 900 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.