Pulmonary Disease Job In New York, New York
Pulmonary Medicine Physician needed Finger Lakes Region New YorkNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Physicians receive a generous incentive-based compensation package with a 1st year salary guarantee at a level that can be realistically maintained. Additional benefits may include loan forgiveness, residency stipends, a relocation package, and more.
Advanced practitioners receive a competitive salary with generous paid time off.
- Comprehensive Insurance to protect you, your loved ones, and your practice.
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
- Health and dental insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Death benefit
- Life insurance
- Discounted auto and homeowners insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Self-fund medical and dependent care FLEX accounts to use as a pre-tax reimbursement for medical expenses not covered by insurance and qualified child-care expenses.
- Professional Expense Stipend
- Annual stipend for continuing medical education, educational materials, electronic resources and dues for professional organizations
- Paid NYS medical license, Federal DEA license and hospital staff dues
- Retirement Benefits
- 401K Plan funded by AMS
- 403(b) Plan, self funded
- 457 Plan, self funded
- Plus on-campus child care, employee assistance program, direct deposit, and employee discounts.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.