Gastroenterology Job In Bowling Green, Kentucky
Gastroenterologist Needed in Bowling Green, KYNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Kathy Haley: Sign in to view
• Graves-Gilbert Clinic is a multi-specialty medical group completely owned by the physicians; currently there are almost 200 physician and clinical providers. In 2017 Graves-Gilbert Clinic saw 620,000 outpatient visits.
• Practice is located in South Central Kentucky – Bowling Green, KY, just north of Nashville, TN
• Seeking additional BE/BC General Gastroenterologists (EUS & ERCP training welcomed) to meet growth in patient volume
• Gastroenterology Group consists of 4 Gastroenterologists and 2 Clinical Providers
• Schedule: 50% Office and 50% Procedures
• 1:3 Call Schedule (current schedule)
• Financial: Income Guarantee, production bonus and excellent fringe benefit package; physicians are eligible to become a shareholder of the medical group after first year
• AllScripts EMR is utilized
• TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital in partnership with Graves-Gilbert Clinic physicians is building a new Ambulatory Surgery Center in Warren County, KY; opening Fall 2018
• Please visit our site at http://gravesgilbert.com/
• Warren County serves a population base of 120,460; experiencing 5.9% growth
• State’s third largest city, serving as an economic hub for a 10-county area
• Nationally recognized for education, implementing school programs like Franklin Covey’s™ “The Leader in Me”
• Cost of living below national average and offers access to extensive arts and entertainment venues throughout including SKYPAC, The Bowling Green Western Symphony Orchestra, year-round festivals and close proximity to Nashville, TN
• Home to Western Kentucky University (over 20,000 students) and The Gatton Academy of Mathematics & Science, the number 1 high school in the country
• A quick 1.5-hour drive to Nashville International Airport- door-to-door shuttle service available!
Conveniently located one-hour North of Nashville, TN (off I-65), the city serves as the trade hub for a 10-county region (market catchment area approximates 250,000). Bowling Green-Warren County proper has a population base of 104,000+ residents with an estimated annual growth rate of 12.4%. Home to Western Kentucky University, this location provides “Blue Ribbon” public/private school options, strong employment trends, excellent restaurants and several housing possibilities all in a safe, family oriented environment. You may choose to live in one of several planned communities, occupy a historic home or stake-out farm acreage. As a testament to area resident’s commitment to beautification, the city recently opened the “Riverfront Park” and has expansion plans for greenways throughout the city.
Voted one of the top places to live in the US and recently ranked #3 as Site Selection’s Top U.S. Small Towns for corporate expansion it is a place in which people choose to live. Active concert/symphony/chamber orchestras as well as professional theatre groups provide cultural avenues. There’s a lot to see and do: the Corvette Museum, Science Museum, water theme park, shopping at Greenwood Mall to hiking/fishing at several scenic parks- legendary Mammoth Cave National Park, 30 miles north, and Barren River Lake State Park
Greenview Regional Hospital is a 211 bed acute care, medical-surgical facility that has been serving the residents of South-central Kentucky for over a quarter of a century. Greenview supplies a full-range of diagnostic, therapeutic, emergency, and surgical services