Nurse Practitioner Job In Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Nurse Practitioner Hospitalist Opening on Lake Havasu in ArizonaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
Apogee Physicians, the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation, is looking for a Nurse Practitioner who wants to become an inpatient expert. As a Nurse Practitioner Hospitalist for Apogee, you will examine and treat patients in collaboration with Apogee Physicians.
This unique opportunity at Havasu Regional Medical Center, a 171-bed facility in Lake Havasu City, AZ offers an attractive salary and a flexible schedule of 7 on/7 off.
Nurse Practitioner Hospitalist Opportunity:
- Organizational stability and career growth opportunities
- Full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, CME and malpractice coverage
- Apogee University Training and NP AcademyFull physician and administrative support
- Current state RN and Nurse Practitioner license
- Inpatient Nurse Practitioner experience in internal medicine
For more information contact Mica Sylvain. Call: 208-292-4088, email: email@example.com, visit: apogeephysicians.com
- Located on the eastern shore of Lake Havasu on the Colorado River border of California and Arizona, two hours from Las Vegas, NV and three hours from Phoenix, AZ
- 300 days of sunshine a year, free of mosquitoes, smog and big city hassles
- Home to the historic London Bridge which serves as Arizona’s second-largest attraction after the Grand Canyon and attracts thousands of visitors each year
- As one of the most popular vacation destinations in Arizona, Lake Havasu City offers a diverse dining scene with more than 100 restaurants, excellent shopping ranging from small one-of-a-kind stores to several chain retail shops and outdoor recreational activities for everyone
- Centrally located along 60 continuous miles of sparkling clear lake and river waterways, Lake Havasu City is known as the boating capital of the southwest while being a perfect destination for fishing, swimming, and all types of water recreation
- Lake Havasu City has five local golf courses with an additional 10 golf courses less than one hour away
- One of Arizona’s best places to raise a family with an excellent public and private school system, parks aplenty, an aquatics complex, low cost of living, low crime rates and little traffic
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 26 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.