Pediatric Emergency Medicine Job In Texas
Great Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician TennesseeNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Searching for an Emergency Medicine Pediatric Physician to join our prestigious practice in Nashville, TN. Candidates must be Board Eligible or Board Certified Pediatric Emergency Medicine and must be fellowship trained.
- 9,000 Annual visits
- 4-Bed ED
- 24 hours of Physician coverage
- PEMs to concentrate on ED work only
- Pediatric hospitalists and pediatric intensivists available for back-up
- EMR ? utilize EDM and Meditect
- 12-hour shift work
- Full complement of medical scribes for physicians
- Excellent health benefits
- "A" rated paid malpractice insurance with no tail obligation upon departure
- Long term care insurance
- Elective deferral plan
- Board Certified/Board Eligible, Residency Trained in Emergency Medicine
Downtown Nashville features a diverse assortment of entertainment, dining, cultural and architectural attractions. The Broadway and 2nd Avenue areas feature entertainment venues, night clubs and an assortment of restaurants. North of Broadway lies Nashville?s central business district, Legislative Plaza, Capitol Hill and the Tennessee Bicentennial Mall. Cultural and architectural attractions can be found throughout the city. Tennessee is a great location for medical professionals and their families.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.