General Radiology Job In Sayre, Pennsylvania
Radiology - General - Sayre, PANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Shannon Anderson: Sign in to view
- The Guthrie Clinic, a multi-specialty group practice and integrated delivery care network, is seeking board certified general or fellowship trained radiologists to join a busy and growing group.
- This is a full time, on site position. Our practice includes both general and fellowship trained diagnostic radiologists, covering all subspecialties. Work expectation is approximately 9,000 RVUs per year.
- Compensation is competitive with a base salary and incentive opportunity. Incentive is based on both productivity and quality. Very competitive benefits package including retirement savings plan with employer contribution, CME funds and relocation cost reimbursement.
- This opportunity is in very scenic upstate PA and NY.
- Ability to work with medical students from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine and The Commonwealth Medical College
Located just a few miles from the New York border, the Sayre area is proximate to the major cities of the northeast: Philadelphia, New York City, Buffalo, Rochester and Niagara Falls--all are within 3-1/2 hours' drive. The area is renowned for its maple products (syrup, sugar, candy) wine, dairy, apple and corn production. 30 miles south of the Finger Lake Region of New York State:
- Lakes, waterfalls, wineries and amazing 4-season recreation
- 1 hour from Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania
- Easy driving distance to most major cities in the Northeast
- Excellent schools and affordable housing; low cost-of-living. Safe place to raise a family
Choice to live and/or play in several different communities. In addition, two international airports are approximately 2 hours away.
Guthrie is a non-profit integrated health system located in north central Pennsylvania and Upstate New York, serving patients from an 12-county service area. Guthrie is comprised of a research institute, home care/hospice, hospitals in Sayre, Pa., Corning, N.Y., Towanda, Pa., Troy, Pa., and Cortland, NY, as well as a multi-specialty group practice of more than 500 physicians and advanced practitioners in a regional office network encompassing sub-specialty and primary care sites in 23 communities throughout Pennsylvania and New York. Guthrie offers a wide range of services and programs designed to enhance the health and well-being of those it serves.