Nurse Practitioner Job In Connecticut
Nurse Practitioner Needed In Southwestern ConnecticutNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Seeking an experienced Advanced Practice Provider to join a group providing primary care in an outpatient setting.
- Flexible schedule: 4 or 5 day schedule available
- Provide on call coverage within the primary care group, approximately 1 in 8
- Minimum of 1 year experience in primary care required
- Competitive salary plus incentive compensation based on productivity and quality measures
- Bonus awards based on participation in quality or utilization programs from various insurers
- Generous paid time off includes vacation, holidays, sick time and CME. Benefits include medical, vision, dental (including orthodontia), 401k with employer match and CME allowance. Located in southwestern Connecticut in a beautiful and safe area.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.