Family Medicine Job In NC
North Carolina Family Medicine Teaching PositionNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
We are assisting a hospital in the recruitment of a physician for their Osteopathic Family Medicine Residency program:
- Program was started in 2016 and they continue to add residents.
- Position will include approximately 50/50 between direct patient care and a teaching component.
- Joint injections and derm procedures are part of the practice profile, with OMT experience preferred but not necessary.
- Provider can expect to see 18-25 patients per day in the office.
- Hospital rotation will be one week every 6 to 8 weeks.
- Comprehensive 146 bed hospital uses Meditech EMR, while the clinics utilize Allscripts.
- A base salary and robust benefits are offered, including the potential for student loan repayment.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.