Nurse Practitioner Job In Santa Barbara, California
Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital - NPNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
We are a physician partnership dedicated to providing the best practice locations and management support for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. CEP America: where your voice counts.
- Seeking trained nurse practitioners with current national certification, current CA license and DEA
- Clinical experience in Neurology highly desired
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicant Only. No agencies please.
Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital – Santa Barbara, CA
- A 450-bed acute care teaching hospital and trauma center, largest of its kind between Los Angeles and the San Francisco Bay Area
- Annual admissions of more than 20,000 patients and over 73,000 ED visits a year
- Renowned for breadth of services
- Located along the coast and nestled into the Santa Ynez Mountains make Santa Barbara an outdoor enthusiast’s dream
- Beautiful, Mediterranean climate with warm summers, mild winters, and sunny days throughout the year
- Santa Barbara also has a flourishing arts & entertainment scene with park concerts, the Children’s Fiesta Parade, and many special events throughout the year
- Enjoy dining and shopping options along the waterfront, exploring the 57 parks, or golfing at the Santa Barbara Golf Club – there is something for everyone!
CEP America is one of the leading providers of acute care management and staffing solutions in the nation. Founded in 1975, we now serve more than 5.2 million patients annually at over 140 practice locations throughout the United States.
We are an integrated team of emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesia, ambulatory, urgent care, and post-acute care providers committed to caring for patients with acute medical conditions. The CEP America team includes on-site clinical providers, as well as dedicated management and billing services through the MedAmerica family of companies.