Family Medicine Job In Palm Springs, California
Full-time Family Medicine Physician Needed in Growing ClinicNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mission Recruiting: Sign in to view
A mission driven outpatient Infectious Disease Practice is actively seeking a dedicated Family Medicine physician to join their busy practice. This position is primarily Internal Medicine focused with some Infectious Disease work. The organization maintains a collegial work environment dedicated to the population and community they serve.
- 75th percentile MGMA salary with generous incentive bonus
- Predictable Monday to Friday schedule – Weekends off
- Reasonable patient volume with light call
- Excellent retirement plan, comprehensive benefits including CME stipend
- Organization pays for licensure renewal, society fees, and AAHIV fees
Riverside County is a prime location for maintaining a healthy balance between work and life. Enjoy a warm climate with an average of year-round temperature of 80 degrees. The region is regarded as an oasis rich with incredible scenic canyons and local mountain ranges. Get a taste of city life with world-class restaurants, designer shops, luxury spas, and five-star golf courses. Live in the suburbs in the heart of the valley and take advantage of the reasonably affordable housing with amazing mountain views right from your backyard.
Job Reference: FM ID - 123509