Physician Assistant Job In Hayward, California
St. Rose Hospital - PA or NPNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
We are a physician partnership dedicated to providing the best practice locations and management support for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. CEP America: where your voice counts.
- Seeking Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners, current national certification, DEA, ACLS, BLS, and PALS
- Current state license a plus
- Part time opportunity available
- Applicants Only. No agencies please.
St. Rose Hospital – Hayward, California
- A 175-bed hospital with a 27-bed Emergency Department that sees 40,000+ annual ED patient visits
- The hospital has a new interventional catheterization lab and an excellent in-house Hospitalist program 24/7
- Recipient of the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval Award and is also a designated Cardiac Receiving Center
- Centrally located among all the attractions that the San Francisco Bay Area has to offer
- A great place to raise a family with access to high ranking public and charter schools
- The diversity and facilities of a metropolitan city with a full access to spectrum of arts and entertainment, family-friendly attractions, festivals, museums, tastings to five-star restaurants, and sport venues to enjoy hockey, wrestling, soccer, and many more!
CEP America is one of the leading providers of acute care management and staffing solutions in the nation. Founded in 1975, we now serve more than 5.2 million patients annually at over 140 practice locations throughout the United States.
We are an integrated team of emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anesthesia, ambulatory, urgent care, and post-acute care providers committed to caring for patients with acute medical conditions. The CEP America team includes on-site clinical providers, as well as dedicated management and billing services through the MedAmerica family of companies.