Family Medicine Job In Maryland Heights, Missouri
Busy Primary Care Outpatient Practice - 20 Miles from St. Louis CPH# JOB-2349041Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Enjoy an easy rapport with top-trained colleagues and have your evenings and weekends to yourself.
Be well rewarded for your work with a very generous salary and benefit compensation plan.
For more information, please contact Julia Levy directly at 203-663-9347 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Must be Board Certified in a Primary Care specialty
- Outpatient practice: Monday through Friday schedule
- Phone call only - Hospitalists take care of admissions
- Take over a waiting patient base in an established practice
- Must be able to start ASAP
- See up to 20 - 25 patients per day
- Beautiful, safe community and an ideal place to raise your family
- Location, location, location - easy access to metro area and amenities
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.