General/Adult Psychiatry Job In California
Psychiatrist, Modesto, CANext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
The Psychiatrist is responsible for providing quality comprehensive mental health care services. Care is to be provided from a community oriented and case managed perspective. As a member of both the General and Clinic Medical Staff the Psychiatrist is to be a key participant in ongoing quality assurance, planning, and community networking activities. Graduating Residents encouraged to apply.
Expect the following:
- Base salary ranges with experience, from $195-215K PLUS productivity bonus plan.
- Serve as the Consulting Outpatient Psychiatrist for the Group's Primary Care Providers.
- Opportunity to develop an integrated care program with primary care physicians
- Loan forgiveness, relocation bonus and benefits.
- Practice autonomy with administrative support, excellent support staff.
- Excellent benefits including insurance, retirement and student loan repayment.
- H1 and J1 Visa sponsorships available.
Prime locations to choose from in Merced and Stanislaus counties, only 90 minutes from San Francisco.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.