Emergency Medicine Job In Red Bank, New Jersey
Medical DirectorNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Donna Swider: Sign in to view
Located just 25 miles from Manhattan, the community of Red Bank, NJ resides between the banks of the Navesink River and the Atlantic Ocean. Red Bank offers small-town living at its finest…with excellent proximity to New York City and other urban meccas. The community is home to the annual Red Bank Jazz and Blues Festival, and boasts a vital downtown of restaurants, entertainment and shopping.
Red Bank, New Jersey
- Education. Red Bank students are provided excellent instruction by The Red Bank Borough Public Schools and Red Bank Regional High School.
- Real Estate. Red Bank offers a variety of housing choices, including a significant number of historical homes built earlier than 1939.
- Family. Red Bank is family-friendly; many people choose to raise their children in this small community rather than one of the close-by urban areas.
- Culture. The Count Basie Theatre is Red Bank’s largest cultural showcase, hosting nationally known artists, symphony orchestras and other performing arts.
- Recreation. Red Bank residents enjoy a large park system; boating, sculling, sailing and fishing are popular outdoor activities.
- Weather. Red Bank experiences a humid subtropical climate, with average highs in the 40s in the winter months in the low 80s during summer.
Red Bank Fun Fact
Red Bank is believed to have been first used as a locality name in 1736, when Thomas Morford sold Joseph French “a lot of over three acres on the west side of the highway that goes to the red bank.”