General/Adult Psychiatry Job In Boston, Massachusetts
PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Gisela Koch: Sign in to view
Boston in Brief
The capital of Massachusetts, Boston is a vibrant city known for its cultural facilities, world-class educational institutions, champion sports franchises and place at the forefront of American history. The economic and cultural hub of New England, Boston offers an excellent quality of life and is consistently ranked as one of the top US cities.
The Boston File
- Education. Over the past decade, the Boston Public Schools has been transformed into one of the most renowned urban public school systems in U.S.
- Real Estate. Boston features 21 distinct neighborhoods and many housing options... from modern, urban lofts to historic homes listed on the national register.
- Family. Boston has many attractions geared specifically for families, including many that provide wonderful glimpses into our country's beginnings.
- Culture. Boston's vibrant, diverse cultural scene includes historical attractions, museums, theatre, opera, jazz, blues, symphony, art and plenty of world-class restaurants.
- Recreation. Recreational activities in Boston include everything from rowing on the Thames River to biking, hiking, enjoying Boston Common (the U.S.'s oldest public park) and taking part in any number of sports leagues.
- Weather. Boston has a continental climate; summers and typically hot and humid, while winters are cold, windy and snowy.
Boston Fun Fact
Boston is one of America's oldest cities. Incorporated as a town in 1630 and as a city in 1822, it's the site of the first public school, college and subway system in the U.S.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.